Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Books and I....

Hello! This is my first post so whoever you are, WELCOME.
As you (may) read any of post in my blog later on, you might realised that my English is not that good.
Yeah, I'm a Malay - Malaysia born, and English is not my mother tongue, Malay is. Malay language is similar with Indonesia Language (since we're neighbour anyway). So we learn English at school as our second language. But, I must admit (a little) my English is kinda OK and understandable.

Anyway, this blog is made as my dedication of books. I loves collecting books and I'm aiming to collect at least 1000 books before I'm 50! I'm 29 right now, so it's a looooooog way to go. Most of my books are first hand, so I want to keep it a good shape as possible (since I spend lots of money to buy them)

If you are a book lover just like me, I hope you have fun to! 
Reading is so much fun - for those who appreciate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment